Tuesday, May 11, 2010

screencast take two

This is my screencast I made about login and using facebook. While deciding what to use as my subject, my mother called me on the phone. The reason for her call was to ask me a few questions about starting her facebook. My mom has been an educator for as long as I have been alive. So her call is what lead me to my idea. To most people facebook is easy as breathing. HOwever to some older adults it may be a little confusing. So my screencast is just a simple step by step cast about how to long into facebook and and how to move around in it. I really enjoyed this assginment, however I need to practice in screencasting before using it in the classroom. WHich I plan to do so, because this can be an awesome tool for students.


No comments:

Post a Comment