Saturday, January 30, 2010

Comments and links

I am getting closer to finishing week two. Thanks goodness, I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Even though it's the third week of school. I'm talking about seeing the light of being able to complete my course work for each week.



I did comment on two childrens blogs. However my comments have not been accepted yet. Hopefully soon they will. The first blog I commented on was Room #3 learning Journey. I'm really excited to see if I will be able to chat with the students. Room4's 2009 is another bloggong site that I post a comment on. I'm waiting for the teacher to approve my post. They are in New Zealand. I think they just had there summer break. The students are going back on Feruary 5, 2010. I also commented o two of our classmates blogs. The post was a reflection about sex education and how the video she watch was not meeting Rbenge standards. I totally agreed with her opinion. The other blog that I commented on was about the Cameron video. Tiffany Edwards was the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment